IntroductionRennicke & Associates (“R&A” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit the website https://rennickeassociates.com(“Website”) and applies to information we collect on this Website in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or when you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if that advertising includes links to this policy. It does not apply to: Any information We collect offline or through any other means Any information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website; Any information covered by our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
It does not apply to:
- Any information We collect offline or through any other means;
- Any information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website;
- Any information covered by our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect Information About YouWe collect the following information from and about users of this Website:
- Information You Provide to Us
- We collect your email address if you voluntarily provide it to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesAs you navigate through and interact with this Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We also use automatic data collection from any third party websites on which RA advertises.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you via emails about our own services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your InformationWe may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose information about you:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.